Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

If you haven't checked out MckMama's post today, I highly encourage you to go there right now and read it.


"We will be closed April 4th, Easter Sunday in honor of our Savior and Risen King Jesus Christ"


How nice to see this sign in many of the stores in our little town.
It's also nice to know that many business leaders in my area do not conform to the "politically correct" terms and jargon that have taken over in the past years. What a way to witness to the guests/customers that walk into these stores everyday and share who their Savior is. As I was eating lunch today in one of the 5 (not really but close!) restaurants we have here and saw this sign I couldn't help but smile and be proud for the fellow believers I live amongst.


Happy Good Friday and Easter weekend all!!!! Let us all remember the true meaning of today and this weekend. That the debt of our sins was paid long ago by my Savior and Risen King Jesus Christ. That through his suffering we are forgiven. That Jesus died on the cross for me and for you so that we may have eternal life.


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that who so ever should believe in him shall not parish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

No comments: