Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Five

#1. Today was a whopper! I subbed for not only the Assisted Choir Director but the Choir Director as well and let me tell you........WOW. My fourth period class had 54 students in it. 54!! I must pat myself on the back though for keeping them all in the classroom and under control. That is quite a task for a, uh um substitute.

#2. Has anyone seen Everyone's Fine? Good movie but so not what I expected.

#3. I made a killer meat loaf tonight. With some potatoes and corn. And let's not forget the brownies and ice cream for dessert. Delicious.

#4. My kitchen sink is still broken. I know. Pathetic.

#5. I have a big fat nothing on the agenda for tomorrow. WOOHOO!! I can't tell you how excited this makes me. It's been quite some time we have nothing to do. Maybe a little quality time with the hubby is just what we need...........or maybe a trip to the shopping mall. That sounds good too!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute blog layout!

1. Wow, props to you. That's no easy feat!

2. I've been wanting to see it, but I'm told it's a tear jerker, so I'm a little hesitant.

3. I LOVE meat loaf!

4. Ours is too. Matt FINALLY ordered the part for it. (I think he just got it at Moen's website)

5. That's the best kind of weekend! I have a sweet little girl you can watch tonight while we have auditions if you're too bored. :)

Rachel Moss said...

I am very impressed that you were able to corral 54 teenagers! Every year I had anxiety dreams about accidentally being placed in a high school classroom. In my mind, anyone who can hold their own in secondary school is incredible!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I am glad you clarified that is was a shopping mall, not to be confused with a standing mall or a jumping mall or a drinking mall. :-) Kate is here with me and we could keep this up for a long time, but we will spare you.