Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Five

1. I'm exhausted and mentally drained. I am also extremely ready to get rid of this congestion which decided to invade my body about a week ago and for whatever reason loves me! Back to a normal life of minimum nose blowing and less medicine would be divine.

2. Anyone watch Modern Family this week? What about the Office or Parks and Recreation? Love them all, especially when they are new. I mean, who actually expects new episodes in spring time?

3. My house is beyond dirty and in dire need of some cleaning. I'm debating on hiring a girl from work (who loves to clean) and has everything needed to clean it from top to bottom. Although, I'm unsure how I feel about a co-worker seeing my house dirty. Isn't it funny how you talk to someone who does have a maid and they share with you the need to clean before their maid comes? That would be me too.

4. My birthday is in one week exactly. Nice. Although, it means I'll only be two years away from thirty. Boo!

5. My mom made reference when she came to hang out last weekend that Buddy was getting a little chunky. Dave and I swore up and down it was because he needed to get groomed; he was a little shaggy. Well, I'm sad to report that after picking him up from the groomers yesterday I saw what was the reality of my precious little doggy. Buddy is overweight and will be going on a diet. Geez. Poor dogs, first you are forced to eat nasty dog food and then your owners don't even give you enough to satisfy the hunger. Ah well. Better him than me!

1 comment:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Poor Buudy, it's for his own good! Why don't you change dog food?