Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Mondays

It was not me who was getting ready this morning, watching the news, and began yelling at the news anchor about the story they were reporting. My poor Shih Tzu was terrified at 7am this morning. While he was probably dreaming of running through a beautiful green field, his peaceful dream was interrupted due to his mama who thought yelling at the TV would change what they were saying. I would never yell at the TV. Especially when I'm alone. Getting ready. With no one else around to discuss the issue. Not me.

Who owns a lab and hasn't vacuumed in over a week and a half? Not me. I would never, ever wait that long to vacuum a house with a 100 pound dog that sheds. Ew.

After a long talk about "getting healthy" with her husband, it was not me who opted to have a bowl of ice cream last night and blamed it on her throat hurting. A good wife always encourages her husband to make smart food choices, not encourage ice cream for dessert (especially after eating tacos for dinner). Poor Dave. His lack of self control to say no when it comes to sweets sure does give me the advantage to swoop right in and mess things all up. But my throat was hurting yesterday, and it still does today. I'm hoping it gets better. I have a busy week and not feeling great isn't helping.

Go here to read all the "Not Me Moments"

No comments: