Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friday Five: New Favorite Things

There isn't just too much going on in our little lives, so for this week's Friday Five I'm going to share five of my new favorite things. Hold on tight guys, this might too exciting for some.



I never thought I would turn into a Starbucks junkie. I have always been kind of "Plain Jane" when it comes to coffee. But I have been addicted to the Skinny Vanilla Latte. I mean like, wake up and want to drive there immediately and get one first thing in the morning. It's insane. I have for sure kept it in check though. I would never allow myself to spend $5 every morning for a cup of coffee.

I said this awhile back but Circle E Candles are the best. I also make this a daily habit of burning my Circle E Candles through out the day to make my house smell yummy and clean. I always relate a clean house to candles burning. Strange much? Bird of Paradise is one of my favorites but not currently what I have.


Never heard of Xango? Well. My in-laws have been independent distributors for Xango for some time and always give us free samples. It's one of those "long term" benefit kind of drinks but is extremely high in anti-oxidants. They come in daily one ounce shots that I have been taking but also come in large bottles (I'm not sure of the price difference). So, moral of the story? I feel like they are making a difference and they also have daily vitamins packs. I'm a fan. Never thought that would happen, mainly because I am definitely skeptical of things you can't buy at the store.



Sonic Happy Hour. I have been addicted to getting one before work for a few weeks now. Route 44 for $1.13? Um, can we say great deal? I'm a fan of the Strawberry Limeade myself but any of the drinks will do. Except vanilla. Gross.




And I know I have shared with you about my new favorite show "Modern Family" but as I watched last night's episode I was reminded how much I LOVE THIS SHOW. It has all the wonderful aspects of what makes a great TV show. Dry humor, great actors, funny story lines, and hilarious writing. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly encourage you to check it out. If you are a fan of the Office or Parks and Recreation you will LOVE this show. Very entertaining.



I would love to hear some of you new favorites!!

4 comments:

Havard Family said...

I Love Modern Family, too! And that Birds of Paradise candle is burning in my bedroom. :)

Nikki McCallum said...

I love Starbucks, too! I always get a soy vanilla latte, but maybe I should try the skinny one since I am definitely no longer skinny. I only got hooked because someone gave me a gift card. They forgot to keep adding more money to it though.

Libby said...

Isn't Modern Family just hilarious?! I about died of laughter on the episode where Mitchell said he had a pet bird that was named "Flyza Minelli"...soooo funny! Also in total agreement with the sonic, starbucks and candles, all great things!!

Rachel Moss said...

Jer is a big S'Bucks fan, too. In fact, any time Katelyn sees a Starbucks cup she says, "Dada"...even if the person holding the cup is a complete stranger!