Saturday, April 10, 2010

Free Entertainment

Have you had the opportunity to watch a group of 3 year olds play soccer? When I first worked at TRH I had a couple that would come see me all the time. Steve and Jaime have been regulars for sometime and while I was on an extended leave of absence gone they decided to have a baby! Although he isn't a baby anymore, but he is a cutie!!! Garin is playing soccer so I told him I would come watch one of his games. Man, watching three years old run around kicking a ball, pushing each other and scoring in the wrong goal is just a hoot!!




Garin would raise his arms up and run back towards Jaime so proud after he would score (many of the goals for the other team). Too cute!! I look forward to having a little boy one day to play soccer. They are just so fun!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

It's even funny to watch a bunch of 9/10 year olds!! I was lucky to experience that this morning.

Rachel Moss said...

Jer used to coach a 5 year old soccer team. They were hilarious, too!