Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Five

1. Yes it's Friday, but not my Friday. I am working all weekend. Boo. Dave was suppose to go out of town but due to work I don't think he will be able too (which is why I volunteered to work all weekend). So should be an interesting weekend, but hopefully a busy weekend.

2. I finally got a chance to sub again yesterday. Due to holidays (Good Friday) and the wedding there has been too much going on to sub. But I did get to sub for a coach, which I love. Subbing for coaches is like the best, you get to leave a period early and they usually have a conference and another different period for athletics. Easy day, it was lovely!

3. I need laundry detergent desperately. The laundry pile is just growing! That is on my to-do list for the day.

4. Ok, so I haven't really had the chance to watch American Idol but I caught up on most of the episodes last night. Lee and Casey are my favorites. Actually Lee (he is super cute!). And I LOVE Ellen on there, such a good comic relief.

5. I made the best Chicken Parmesan last night. I mixed bread crumbs, grated parmesan, garlic powder together, dipped the chicken in egg and then in the mix and baked at 375 for 35 mins. YUMMY!!! Dave even loved it (and when I try new recipes he usually isn't too thrilled about it). I served it with angel haired spaghetti and of course Ragu Traditional. That is the only spaghetti sauce will eat. Usually. Sometimes I try to be sneaky and try out new sauces. Shhh, don't tell him ;)

1 comment:

Nikki McCallum said...

Nathan only eats Ragu, too. It's annoying. I despise spaghetti night because it's so bland and boring. I agree about Lee and Ellen, too. We think Lee is going to win...Or at least should win. Casey will probably get a good deal, too. Nathan notices that he usually wears stuff from the Buckle :) Sweet!