Friday, November 6, 2009

First Run and Housewives

I wanted to blog, really just document that I am officially COMMITTING to getting up at least 4 times a week and going for a run, or walk, or doing one of my super fun work out videos I have at home. SOMETHING. Dave started his new schedule which involves him getting up at 5:30, so I am now taking this opportunity to get my lazy bottom out of bed to do something active before work. This is for myself, to hold me accountable. Just needed to get it down so I can look back and see if I stayed committed or not. :)

Also, I have to say WOW! Did anyone watch The Real Housewives of Orange County last night? Geez louise!! Those ladies are freakin crazy! Most of them are going broke, Grethan is full of it (I think) and Vicki is still my favorite! I have not yet watched Parks and Recreation or the Office from last night so that is on my agenda for this weekend!

We had dinner with my parents last night and it was yummy! I have left overs from Matt's Mexican Restaurant in Uptown Village in Cedar Hill so that is one of my highlights of today. Sad I know but it was so good! :)

Happy Friday guys!

2 comments:

robineilene said...

Man, too bad we live nowhere near each other! I wish I had someone to walk with every morning! I missed Housewives, dangit! Vicki is my favorite too! She's crazy!

Kristi said...

Hey!! I thought my DVR was recording it, but it wasn't so I have it to record on Saturday!! Good luck with running, walking, exercising!!