Monday, November 30, 2009

More tea pictures!

So Whitney took these pictures and they are just TO beautiful not to post. I'm a little late getting these all posted but that's okay! I'm thinking about printing out some of these and framing them for the holidays! What do you think!?!












This one is my favorite!! I LOVE how she took the pictures of the all the Christmas ornaments! This one I am for sure framing!!


And of course my Mother's table. Is she not just the most creative person ever!??!! Always has great ideas for her tables, you should have seen her plates SO cute!! They were Santa dishes, LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you Whitney for some great keepsakes!!! I know my pictures would not have turned out as good!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

Those pictures would make great Christmas decor..and they would hold a lot of meaning for you, too. I am all for decor with meaning!