Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Nights

Ah, what to do....what to do.............my brain is just on overload and can not stop thinking!!! I HATE that. Choices and decisions. I wish I could just say "poof!" and decisions are made for me. Just can't stand agonizing over decisions, it just sucks!

I'm looking forward to this weekend, Dave and I are watching Braiden and Brenna tomorrow night while getting ready for our garage sale Saturday morning (wishful thinking that we can sell EVERYTHING we are putting out there so it's OUT of here and I don't have to look at it anymore). Our poor lab is needing a surgery on his leg so our garage money will be going towards that. Boo. He is really hurting and sad and I can't even stand to look at him sometimes. You know when you really want to do something and can't, that's like C'Mere. He LOVES to fetch and we can't play with him because the vet says it's just hard on his leg. You can tell it's just killing him!

Thursday nights are my FAVORITE! Of course today there is a poopie football game on so Dave is watching that. BOO. Isn't one full day of football enough for us women??

The Office is such a hoot! Love it. It's almost over so I'll be going now to watch it!!! :)

No comments: