Sunday, November 29, 2009

I wish I didn't have to work......

Having the last five days off has spoiled me!! I'm sitting here thinking about how I have to get back up tomorrow and go to work. Boo. But it was a good long weekend, Dave and I have not done too much these past few days. Very nice.

Whitney emailed me the pictures so here we are with Dina.....we very much enjoyed meeting her at the Open House!
I did manage to go to Hobby Lobby Saturday to get this Rooster picture (which Dave ended up liking, didn't think that was possible as he NEVER likes things I buy for the house) and I also got the garland to go on top of my cabinets in the kitchen.
And I also FINALLY got a frame for the P in our hallway. And what do you know, Dave doesn't like it framed!?! GO figure.
We did manage to get a few our decorations out and hung. These stockings my mom gave us last year at Christmas and I LOVE them. So cute. I need to get our names put on them so Santa knows who's is who........Dave hasn't been super good this year so I think I'll be getting WAY more from Santa :) Just Kidding!!
We did get the tree out and put up. I'm not completely done with the ornaments on it, but it'll do for now. This year Dave and I did it together, which was nice. It was raining today so he couldn't hang outside lights, although he did hang some garland around the door with lights!
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........." Dave is busy trying to decorate the rest of the house so that's my que to stop blogging and go help. Only 26 days till Christmas ya'll! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

You are waay ahead of me on the Christmas decorations! I'm not quite sure how to make it work with a mobile (almost) 10 month old.