Sunday, November 15, 2009

Garage Sale, Babysitting, and Birthday Party

This weekend was full of laughs, catching up with old friends, hanging out with new friends, and pretty much nothing on Sunday. Friday night we had Brenna and Braiden for a little bit while getting everything ready for the garage sale we had Saturday. I'm sad to report that it was not as productive as we had hoped, although we did get rid of a few large items that I was extremely happy to see go. Cody and Whitney came by for a bit to hang out and see what super cool things we were selling, and Heather even brought over Avery to help get everything sold. Avery is such a good baby! She just sits and looks and smiles at you, no crying for her. We love those kind of babies at our house, the other kind make me nervous. I don't know what the crying babies want or need. HA!

Saturday night Dave and I went to dinner at this very cool local BBQ place that we LOVE. They have the BEST nachos there, yes nachos. They are topped with queso, pork, and BBQ sauce. Then we headed off to my friend Amber's to celebrate her birthday. A good group of us came and had a blast!! We played Pictionary and Catch Phrase and just hung out. It was extremely entertaining! Although today Dave and I paid for it because we woke up feeling a little under the weather if you know what I mean. :)

I would have pictures but I am waiting on another blogger friend that was at the party with us to post them! (hint, hint, Kristine!) :)

On to another week, can you believe Thanksgiving is a week from Thursday! Oh my!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

LOL! I'll get them to you hun!