Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stolen Pictures

Totally stole these pictures from Kristine and thought I would post them. This was from Saturday game night and my friend's house which like I said in an earlier post was a blast! Kristine is a friend from middle school!! Isn't it funny how life brings people back together sometimes!?!

I thought this pictures was funny because who ever was drawing had almost everyone's attention, except Audra who of course was eating candy. Audra looks like a model but manages to eat candy like it's going out of style and still is stick thin, the nerve! :) All the girls in this picture have been friends with someone else since at least elementary. Chrisha, the red head and Andrea, the girl standing next to her have been my friends since elementary!! Craziness, to see us all older, married (the majority), some have children, others still living the single life. Interesting to see where life leads all of us........

2 comments:

Havard Family said...

I completely agree! It was weird being there and reflecting back on our carefree days in high school. Could you imagine back then if someone would've said hey in 10+ yrs yall will still keep in touch but you'll be married, some with kids, and living in "so and so" town! Its just crazy where life leads us but I'm so glad we've kept in touch. :)

Kristine said...

:) Love it! I'm so glad that we have all stayed in touch and that life (God in my opinion ;)) brought some back in our life! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings!! A BABY FOR YOU GUYS!!! hahahaha! (no Brooke is not preggers..for anyone reading my post)