Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 21st Events

This will be short but I wanted to let you know two super fun things coming up on November 21st. From 10-2pm Dina over at There's no place like Home is having her 4th Annual Christmas Open House. I am so there! She is very creative and the one I tell all my friends about who has the very unique and stylish decorating ideas for her house. I am planning on attending so if anyone else wants to go, let me know! I would love to have some company!

From 1-3pm at Inglewood Baptist Church my mom is having her 10th Annual Cindy Tamplin Memorial Tea. This is for a very cool cause and it's all about dishes!!! All proceeds go to Brighter Tomorrows Women's Shelter. There is a silent auction and it's $10 to get it, you get to eat and look at lots of cool table settings with some very cute dishes! I will be setting a table this year but you will have to come to see it :)

If you are interested in either one, let me know!! I will be a tired girl that night, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I TOTALLY want to go-- to both!! I actually read the open house blog right before I read yours, and I was going to see if you wanted to go. :) I want to go to your mom's thing, too.

Kristine said...

My mom is all about Brighter Tomorrow. I'll see if she would be interested in coming to the tea. And I of course would love to come. I would go with you to the open house....b/c wow, went to her blog...super cute stuff!! But, I have to limit my sitter time! :)