Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

What a great weekend we had! It was full with lots of driving but well worth it! It started Friday night after meeting up at the church to decorate my table for the tea Saturday. Sherry, my mother in law came with me to bring up some donation items for the silent auction. Unfortunately, she was unable to attend the tea because Saturday she woke up feeling crummy. Thank you Sherry for helping Friday, it was much appreciated!!!

Dave did a lot of this during the weekend. Although Saturday he did clean the whole house! So many brownie points were earned while I was out running around!

Are you ready to see my beautiful table!! Ready................................................


TADA!!!!! It was such a huge hit and turned out just like I thought it would. Whitney took better pictures so when she sends those over to me I'll post them so you can see up close all the wonderfully decorated details on my table. Thank you to my Mom who is a great shopper and had many of the things I needed to complete the look!


Whitney and I had a fun filled day! It started with a nice breakfast at Caroline's Cafe in Midlothian and then onto the Christmas Open House over at Dina's. Whitney and I were so nervous before we went in because she is even followed by Kelly at Kelly's Korner so she is kind of a big deal :) It was so fun and her house, oh my! So cute! We did get a picture with her, that will be included in the bunch Whitney is sending to me.

"Sisters, sisters. Never were there such devoted sisters...." I LOVE that song, Jenna sings it all the time. This year we were all there for the tea Friday and Saturday. Although how we managed to not get one with Mom is beyond me. This was actually during her speech, oops!
After the tea I met up with my friend Kelly who I hadn't seen since my wedding for dinner. It was so great catching up! She lives up north and we are so far south we don't get together much. But we had a great time and Dave even came to meet us after for a little bit.

Sunday was spent laying around, doing laundry, and lots (and I repeat) lots of football. I'll be glad when the football season is OVER!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday!?! Only two and half days of work though, that's my kind of week :)

4 comments:

Kristine said...

your table looks BEAUTIFUL!

Kristi said...

Yay for weekend wrap up!! Yay for only 2 1/2 days of work! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kelly said...

The tea was a blast, your table was beautiful...and so you :-)

Great catching up, lets do it again after the Holidays!

Rachel Moss said...

Your table looked great! Very creative.
Alyssa and I love the "Sisters" song, too! We tried to learn the routine once, but that didn't go so well.
As far as the banners go, I haven't sold any yet...but wouldn't be opposed to it in the near future.