Saturday, May 8, 2010

28th Birthday Celebration

28!! Geez, I can't believe it. I know, those of you who are reading this saying "You're still a baby!" but to me it's only 2 years away from 30. Years are just flying by! And I can definitely tell I'm getting older, last night we were home by midnight. HA!
We went to this place to eat and it super delicious! We ate way to much and then had cake from our favorite bakery (which thank you Dad for traveling over to the Red Oven and getting my favorite red velvet cake)!
We had a mini photo shoot during and after dinner. So, I apologize for the picture overload but I love to document life through pictures!

Have I mentioned that Jenna and Jason are expecting? Yep, that's right. Should have a little holiday baby this year.
My sweet parents. I love them. And everyone, all eight of us, made it out to have dinner which is the first time since Jenna's wedding. It was very nice for us all to get together.

Ever watched guys try to take a picture? It's so awkward since they never want to touch or be too close together. It's funny. But all of this men are so important to each of us in their own way.

After dinner we went to the Oasis (where Dave and I had our rehearsal dinner) and they had who else, Elvis! It was a hoot. The crowd was, ummmm older, and man were those ladies having fun.

We were on the deck and couldn't stop laughing. Bottom line, a conga line with many older women stomping around is a bad idea. Very entertaining!

It was a wonderful birthday. Good times with family and the best news? We have left over cake so I will be having another piece today. Tee hee.

Also! Guess what? This is my 250 post!! Isn't that cool?

4 comments:

Havard Family said...

Adrian and I had our rehearsal dinner at the Oasis, how neat! :)

Kristine said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Congrats to Jenna!

Nikki McCallum said...

I've been wondering when you were going to mention the fact that you are officially going to be an official Aunt...By blood. By the way, I think it's a girl :)

Libby said...

Happy Birthday!! Love all the pics, congrats to Jenna!!