Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us Your Life "Things You Love/Make You Happy"

Obviously, this handsome guy makes me happy and I love him! It's a double win!!!


Both my families make me very happy. I am thankful for each one of them.


I know I'm not suppose to love tanning but I do. I'm guilty. And it makes me happy because my tanning salon sells all sorts of goodies so I get to shop while I wait for a bed!!



F-R-I-E-N-D-S re-runs


A good home cooked meal at my mom's

Chocolate pie, yummy!!!!





I love sundresses. I would prefer to be in a dress versus jeans/shorts any day.



Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte


Sleeping late

Fishing/hunting (yes, I know....but it does make me happy!)



Parks and Recreation/Amy Polar-she ROCKS!

A clean house

Fun night out with friends


Trips-anywhere will do!!

Taking showers. I love to be clean!



Extra money left over after paying bills :)



Reading a good book


A great hair day!!!



The smell of laundry detergent



Seeing old friends



And last...............Mexican food.

I LOVE Mexican food. If my hips and thighs let me, I would eat it everyday.




What makes you happy? Check out all the things that makes people happy at Kelly's Korner!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love your list!! I love those sundresses too! So cute! The pics of your family are beautiful!! I love Mexican food too, now I'm hungry!!

Unknown said...

I recently re-discovered the smell of Gain laundry detergent. Wow! Does it make our clothes smell good.

Love the family photos.

What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Shoshanah said...

When it isn't the holidays my main drink Starbucks drink is definitely a skinny vanilla latte. But during holiday times its either a pumpkin spice latte or a gingerbread latte