Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movie Review

Tuesday nights are one of my favorite days! Redbox (which I absolutely love) always sends emails out with the new releases and since I was sneaky and got the day off yesterday I went to rent two that I have been dying to see.

Do you love Chicago? Then you will love Nine. Story line is a little "different" and it takes a few to get into the movie but the dancing, singing, and beautiful people in this movie make for a great 2 hours. I watched this during the day while Dave was at work because Lord knows he will not watch any musicals with me. When we first started dating the movie RENT had just come out on video and he thought he'd be sweet and get it for me. About fifteen minutes in, he told me that was the last movie he would watch with me that had singing and dancing. And you know what? He meant it. :)I thought this movie was really good. It made me sad though. You will have to watch it since I will not be spoiling the ending for you but the lesson in this movie? The older you get the more you realize money, jobs, status, etc. does not compared to the quality of life and happiness relationships can provide. Plus, George Clooney is in it and let's be honest......he is pretty good looking.

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? I must say I thought Casey and Lee both did a great job. I really hope one of them wins. I'm actually glad I work tonight so I won't be watching the results show. It just makes me too nervous!

No comments: