Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Five

1. Today is my birthday. It has been quite a day, needless to say I'm very much looking forward to tonight with my family for dinner. Ahhhhhhhh.

2. Mother's Day is Sunday and I have the cutest gifts for my mom and mother-in-law (padding myself on the back right now). I can't wait to give them their gift. Also, I will be working that night so if you have tons of patience (because the wait will be super long) and are looking for a great steak come visit us! I mean, who doesn't want to wait an hour or so to eat dinner?

3. Why is it that I consistently end up behind the slowest people on the road? Sometimes I feel like the universe is against me, seriously. All day today has been nothing but silly traffic and red stop lights. I kept telling myself to breathe.

4. We still need to get two tires for my car. Ugh. I hate, I mean highly detest purchasing anything that has to do with my car, maintenance things on the house, paying for tickets, etc. Just hate it but that's a part of being an adult right? And I'm pretty sure 28 qualifies me as an adult. Poopie.

5. This post has been kind of lame and depressing as I look back so I'll leave you with something positive. Guess what my present was from Dave? Give up? I am the proud owner of an I-Phone. Yes, I caved and told Dave I wanted to give up my broken, buttons don't work, can't hear what anyone is saying blackberry for an upgraded, technology savvy phone. SO excited!!!

1 comment:

Nikki McCallum said...

Happy Burfday, Brooke! Today is my brother's birthday, too. And about the iPhone...Suh-weet!!! I just got one a few weeks ago as an early Mother's Day gift. Love it!