Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Well.....for my Memorial Day celebration I will be spending it at work. It's okay though, might as well make that money! Dave does have the day off today so at least he will have a little downtime to himself.

I didn't manage to get any pictures this past weekend. None! I. hate. that.

Friday I had a great time with Mom and Jenna. We drove, almost to Oklahoma, and started off the night with dinner and a little Cosmo action (hey! in spirit of SATC2) at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy!!! I had the best adult beverage ever!!!! And after, we of course headed upstairs to stand in line for super great seats. The movie was SO AWESOME!!! Sarah Jessica had the best wardrobe of all four ladies.

Saturday morning Dave and I drove down to the lake to meet his parents, sister, and niece for a little sun/boat action. We love going down there and especially taking the dogs because they run themselves ragged and sleep for days!! We had a great time but I had to head back because I had to work last night.

I hope everyone is safe today while out on the roads and lake. This day and July 4th are always scary to me because some people are just not great decision makers and like to drink and drive. I also hope everyone remembers why we celebrate Memorial Day........

I have several ladies at work who's husbands and fathers serve in the military and I'm so thankful there are people who do. I'm thankful those men have women who love them and pray for them. I couldn't imagine being a military wife, so hard! But on this day, I have thankful to have men and women who serve our country so we can be free!!!!

No comments: