Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday, Airhogs, and Dog Walking

We had a busy weekend!
Saturday I got a text message asking if we were coming to the
birthday party..........I immediately look at Dave. "Oh yeah, Pat told me about it last week" was his initial response (that is a whole other Wife Lesson). Anywho, Dave headed over to Pat and Traci's to help put this adorable little play house together because.........................


.............this cute little birthday girl was wanting to play in it!! Miss Gabi Wood turned 4 and she is the cutest, sweetest little girl. Her hair is gorgeous! She should be in a kiddie shampoo commercial, it's down to her waist.

After the party we went with Whitney and Cody to see the Airhogs play!! Have you been out there yet? The park is very nice and it's a great, inexpensive way to spend an evening outdoors!



#24 is my new favorite player.
Really, we were sitting in the outfield and he was the closest player that could hear me yell.
The four of us had a great time! It has been quite sometime since the four of us have hung out together. We wish Matt and Heather could have made it! Maybe next time.
Today was Buddy's first official day of "working out".
How do you think it went?


Poor Buddy was tired and I was practically dragging him by the end of our long walk (1 whole mile), I think my dog is out of shape..........


I'm hoping to start this whole work out routine. 21 days in my goal because you know what they say! 21 times makes a habit!!

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

That playhouse is awesome! Your Airhogs dress is super cute, too.

Heather said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun! I love your (new?) blog layout, too!