Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Money=Successful Shopping Trip

Happy Birthday to me!! Thanks to my parents and in-laws!!

This is everything I got today while shopping!
I went to all of my favorite places. Charming Charlie, Old Navy, The Buckle, and American Eagle (although I didn't get anything from there). I made myself go out and spend my birthday money. I am horrible at saving birthday money and spending it on "not fun" stuff (aka bills), but not this time!!
I found this necklace and ear ring set for $12!! And the bronzed/orange tri-earring set I got for a $1, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
And I absolutely adore this sandals.
I needed some dressy (but casual) sandals and I got these for only $19!! They looked super stylish and cute on my newly pedicured feet too!



I just wanted to share with the families what my birthday money towards since sometimes you never really know.



Now, I'm off to fix some dinner. Poor Dave woke up at 4:30 this morning because work is crazy and he had to be there by 6am. Although, Dave was not the only person who had to wake up early. I ended up setting three alarms on my phone to make sure he got up on time so I'm a tired girl too! But I will be staying up to watch The Real Housewives of New York because let's face it, I'm obsessed with that show. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Birthday money is so fun! Good job spending it on yourself instead of bills.

The Ziebarth Family said...

Where did you get those adorable sandals!!?? I also need some casual yet dressy sandals. =)