Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Five (a day early)

1. Is anyone else as excited as I am that Lee won American Idol??!! LOVE IT. Dave picked him to win from day one. Although, I must add my two cents about the actual finale show; how strange was it? There were so many awkward, uncomfortable moments throughout the show I had almost forgotten it was the season finale to announce the winner. Strange "Pants on the Floor" guy, Paula's incredibly awkward speech, and Janet Jackson's song was just plain.......weird.
2. Next week is the season finale of one of my favs! I look forward to my hour of craziness with these ladies every Thursday. This week was full of drama, gossip, and inappropriate conversations at inappropriate places like always but I still. love. it. I'm looking forward to seeing if Bethany and Jill make up (I think they do because I keep seeing red hair in the previews for Bethany's new show in certain scenes) but we'll have to watch the find out.
3. I'm totally stoked because Mom, Jenna, and I are going to see some of our favorite girls!! I'm trying to decide on what outfit I want to wear to the movie.....have to look cute for Mrs. Parker!


4. Seven days till we take our annual trip to Broken Bow!!! I'm in dire need of some quality alone time with Dave, some relaxation, and a little sun. I. can't. wait.


5. I have been majorly sleep deprived this week and I need to find some time this weekend to catch some zzzzzzz's. I have really never had issues falling asleep at night but for whatever reason when I lay down my mind races. To-do lists, bills that need to be paid, plans for the week....it's just crazy. I need to follow my Dad's advice and get some headphones to listen to the radio, that seems to help him. Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Brookie, I know how not being able to fall asleep feels. Esepcially when its from a racing mind. We tend to be worriers, you and I. Well, it might seem silly, but I pray. I pray for peace. Sometimes I get up and watch Friends cause it makes me feel better and I fall asleep to that. Or take a benadryl before bed. When you are tired it makes everything worse, trust me. I will pray for ya.

Kristine said...

Have to agree with your sister. I'll pray. Or, I have a notebook on my nightstand so when my minds starts going, I just write everything down. Once it's off my mind, I usually fall right to sleep.

Hope that helps!

Shoshanah said...

I think this season of Real Housewives of NYC has been one of the best. All the drama has been crazy, but made for some great tv. And I can't wait to watch Bethany's new tv show.