Monday, May 10, 2010

Not Me! Mondays


It was not me and my husband who were going to attend the movie night at our city park and left immediately after we parked. We, both of us equally, would never let the number of children in attendance intimidate us and cause us to depart from the event. Who let's children dictate what sort of activities they partake in? Not us.

Yours truly let her husband make dinner one night this week and it was not me who had tuna casserole with Stouffer's french bread pizza. I would never, ever eat something like that for dinner because both are equally bad choices (especially together).

And it certainly was not me who went to two different Starbucks Saturday morning trying to get some of the delicious new birthday cake donuts. Both locations were out, can you believe that?! Oh, they so wonderful! You. Must. Try. Them. I had to settle for a simple latte instead.

Link up here with MckMama and everything "Not Me! Monday"

No comments: