Saturday, May 22, 2010

Old friends, New Gym, and a Great Hamburger!!!!

We have had one busy weekend already. Friday night we met a few of my "old" friends out for dinner at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants.

Lisa (far left) and her husband Dimi live about an hour away so it was a nice surprise when they showed up for a little quality time. Amber (middle) and her husband Drew are very rarely off at the same time and Mary (far right) is one of my oldest friends. I have been friends with Mary since preschool! We don't see each other too much anymore but when we do a good time is always to be had.


And this morning I got up and met my parents at their city's new, very technology savvy gym. It's called The Summit and you have to be at least 50 years old to be a member. I thought about signing up and just telling them I have had some really great plastic surgery. Think it would work? I'm totally jealous because this gym is more of a recreational center; it has a movie theater, pool/billiard hall, awesome pool, green house, and beautiful work out facility.


I had to come home shortly after though because a certain husband left his keys in my car therefore was stuck at home and missed his nephew's baseball game. Funny how him leaving his keys in my car turned out to be my fault.....how does that work?!


We are now enjoying a quite evening at home after stuffing my face with probably the best hamburger, ever. Dave and I went to this place and then grabbed a blizzard immediately after. Ahh, such a great afternoon. But, it's time for me to go. Our movie has started.........


Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

My in-laws joined The Summit this weekend, too. They've been going on and on about how nice it is...too bad we're not a few decades older.