Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Unanswered Prayers

Do you ever wonder why it is that some of our prayers feel like they go unanswered? I do. I ponder this question frequently. I know how God works, I know that he uses certain situations to build character, show us true meanings in our lives, and teach us things. Maybe in my particular situation he is teaching me patience, stamina, and endurance. Either way, I know that I have to continue to be positive and look on the bright side of things.

So............maybe it's time to re-evaluate what my plan was and what God's plan for my life might be. What's the song "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers?"

3 comments:

Havard Family said...

Yep, by Garth Brooks.

Kristi said...

You should read the book Christian Athiest .. It talks about that and many other things .. really good. I can mail you my copy to borrow if you want.

Rachel Moss said...

I think it would help a lot if we had hindsight at the beginning of every difficult situation!