Monday, May 3, 2010

not me mondays



Ever feel like you are completely and utterly useless? For whatever reason, I have been extra un-productive for that last week. It was not me who worked all weekend and kept dropping hints about how messy the house was, you know in hopes that a certain someone would take the bait. And little did I know, he did! It's funny the communication that happens between husband and wife, and I don't feel one bit guilty about it. HA!

It was not me who indulged in a Heath blizzard Saturday night, after eating horribly all day simply because I was craving something sweet. Dave tried a new favor they have and it was delicious!! I had to talk myself out of going back the next day for another.

And it was not me who laid out specifically what it was I want for my birthday to the hubby. That would be just plain rude! Or would it? Although, Dave has a "big" surprise for me Saturday night and it certainly was not me who played 20 questions trying to figure out what the plans are.

No comments: