Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 10

I am almost totally caught up on this whole 30 Day Blog Challenge, that will be nice. Not too much has been going on these past few days anyway besides work so at least I have something to write about. I guess I need to get a hobby or something. HA!

Day 10: Something You're Afraid Of

I have several fears. Many of which are totally beyond my control so I try not to think about them but I'll share anyway.

How I will die. Not what happens after death, just how I will go is a little unsettling.
Not being able to have children
Something happening to my nieces/nephews while in my supervision (this, I believe, is due to the fact that I have no kids. HA HA!)
What the world will be like 20 years
Something happening to Dave
Something happening to my parents
Not ever finding my dream job
What I'll look like in 50 years :)

Since this is kind of a depressing topic, I'll leave it at that.
Guess who's 2nd anniversary is only 11 days away?!!!!

2 comments:

robineilene said...

The blog design class I'm taking is online at jessicasprague.com! She has several online classes, so you kind of have to go far back in the list to find it! You have to either have photo shop or elements to actually do the designing, but I think you can do a free one month trial of photo shop! The class is $35!

Hope that helps!

Rachel Moss said...

I share a lot of the same fears!