Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Five

Hey, it's only 11:15pm. I still have time for a Friday Five right?!

1. Dave has been out of town on a fishing trip. I've been trying to upload the picture he sent me this morning but it's not working! Boo. His first fish was a rainbow trout. He was SO proud. Since he is out of town, Leslie has come to stay with me! YAY! I love that. We will be watching Baxter next week so she had to drop him off anyway and we decided to have a sleep over!

2. Going to the fair Sunday morning and I'm super excited about that. I haven't been in like two years so I'll be saving some calories for that over the next few days (minus the White Molten Chocolate Cake we ate at Chili's, oops!)

3. Walk the Line came on tonight and, of course, I had to not only watch it but record it. I love DVR.

4. Thanks to my awesome mother who let me raid her house for some white pumpkins to decorate my house with. OK, really I wouldn't say raid......more like I took 3 medium size ones and a few small ones. But, I love that my mom always has such great things I can shop for at her house.

5. This week has been so emotional for me so I'm glad to see it go. Glad to start another week, fresh and new. Here's to a new week with new challenges. But, a little fun for a few days first!

No comments: