Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: A Place You've Traveled To
(at some point I plan on being caught up on the correct day for the 30 day challenge......again, at some point. HA!)

We have been to many places over the past few years. Nothing too far away or extraordinary but I'll take any trip I can, no matter where it may be.

We went to Lake Tahoe in the Summer of '08. It was a family trip and it was beautiful up there. The weather was amazing, our condo was awesome, and everyone in the family went. Sweet.
We were blessed to go to Disney World for our honeymoon. One of the best vacations ever. Period.
We traveled to Mexico last summer. It was lovely, although we never left the resort. Yeah, I'm one of those.
I also got to visit Las Vegas for a work trip and it was so much fun! We were there for about 2 days, that's plenty of time for Vegas. And hey, it was completely free. I can't complain.

Growing up we went to so many different places. I never really knew that until I got older. I've seen the Grand Canyon, Sea World, Disneyland/Disney World, California, Wisconsin, Gulf Shores (in Alabama), South Padre..........I could go on and on. I'm thankful for that. My parents did an incredible job of planning and taking us on trips!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I'm "one of those" as well. When we went to Cancun a few years back, we went to like a mall thing, but that was it. I thought I was going to die the way the bus driver drove. Not fin, that is for sure.