Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jenna/Avery Shower #2

Jenna and Avery had their second shower today at my mom's and it definitely had a zebra theme!


Are these cupcakes adorable or what?


Leslie and I had to get these. One says "My Auntie is #1" and the other one is "I'm as cute as my aunt." Jenna had seen the pink one and sent me a picture so it was on our list to get.
My mom's friend Kristen made this rocking chair and it is so cute!! She made the cutest stuff for Avery. We keep telling her she needs her own business! She is amazing!


And, of course, my mom made these tu tu's. The shirt says "This is my little black dress"

Jenna and Avery got so much great stuff! And she still has one more shower to go! This girl is going to be set! :)

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

That itty bitty Madonna shirt?
LOVE it!