Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The past few days

Dave made it back late Saturday night from his guy's fishing trip. By looking at his pictures, I'm a little jealous! The lake was absolutely beautiful!!!! And, he's pretty beautiful too!



He had a great time and I'm sure he just couldn't enjoy himself because he missed his wife way too much! HA!

While Dave was sleeping in due to his late night arrival, my parents and I went to the State Fair Sunday morning. We ate a TON, walked around to see all the sights, and even ran into a few people they/I knew. Crazy how in the massive crowd out there we can actually see people we know.


And I found a spot for the pumpkins I grabbed from my mom's. My mom can make the best bow, I haven't quite learned how yet.

Baxter has been quite the house guest by the way. He just makes himself at home no matter where he is! He has become my new sleeping buddy but I think my Buddy is getting a little jealous himself. Hey, that happens sometimes with cousins!

No comments: