Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6 & 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I love movies. I mean, love them. And I love Redbox. I wish I would have thought about that idea. I'd be rich right now. Anyway, back to my movie list:

Taken
The Notebook
Tommy Boy
Hope Floats
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Walk the Line
Stepmom
Runaway Bride
Forrest Gump
27 Dresses
The Wedding Planner (yes, JLo has one good movie)
Marley and Me (even though I can't watch this one again, I have a lab)

There are plenty others but those are the ones that come to mind right now. What are your favorite movies?! Go here to see other favorites!


Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy


This guy makes me more happy than anything else in the world. And, he's pretty handsome!

"I have found the one whom my soul loves" ~ Song of Solomon 3:4

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

I love that verse!! It is so important to find that one!!!