Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 12: What You Believe

I believe that there is some scary stuff is happening in this country.......
I believe that everything works out in the end.......
I believe it always appears better in the morning.....
I believe my husband is the most handsome, awesome guy in the entire world.....
I believe that with age, comes wisdom.....
I believe that time flies by way too fast.....
I believe that God has plan for you and for me.....
I believe Jesus came to die for my sins......
I believe that true friendship is one that is forever, no matter what you go through........
I believe that most times, silence is golden....
I believe in the golden rule.....
I believe in being a person of integrity and doing the right thing.....
I believe not everything is what it seems.......
I believe that you can change what you don't like, it just takes hard work......
I believe in freedom and this country.....
I believe there is always a choice, it just might not be the one you want or like.......

2 comments:

Kit said...

Your list is so good!!!!!

The Ziebarth Family said...

I love your heart! =)