Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: Something You Regret

Things I regret??? Hmmm. There are a few I guess, although I feel like everything works out in the end, just in different way than expected I guess. I do regret........

Not finishing school at Stephen F. Austin and in four years, although, the 8 year
plan worked for me :)
Not getting a Cosmetology license, I LOVE hair
Not keeping in touch with some old friends
A few fights I've had with family
Not continuing to attend church through my college years
Money I've spent on silly, unnecessary things

That's probably it. But I will say, it's funny how life works out. If I would have stayed at SFA, I probably wouldn't have met Dave and married him. If I got my cosmetology license, I probably wouldn't have ever gone to college. If I hadn't had some trying times with my family and friends, my relationships wouldn't the same. And if I hadn't spent money on the "fun" things in life, I'd be pretty boring! HA!!

1 comment:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I just gave you a blog award!!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-awards.html

and its better late than never when it comes to graduating!