Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15

I'll be honest, I'm probably not the best person to spit out bible verses but, with that said, I do have a few favorites that I have listed before and these are a few of them!

Day 15: Bible Verse

".....if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 1 John 4:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

When I get discouraged or feel as though God has forgotten about me, I find comfort in the verse above. Simply to know that our timing is not the same as his, that he hasn't left me behind, and that I do have a plan and purpose for my life.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

God's plan is so amazing! Great verses!