Saturday, October 16, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name


When I started this blog, it was pretty close after Dave and I had gotten married. I had been keeping a personal journal but, like most people, I would go long periods of time without writing it in. So, I figured I would start a blog and when I had to pick a title I thought long and hard (about 10 whole seconds!). I know it's not super catchy or clever, but being a newlywed I knew there would be many "adventures" we would experience together.

There you have it. Not too much behind my blog title. :)

I'm off to run some errands after a long day of being outside, which included two different games of our two nephews. Jordan played soccer and did very well! His team won, which is always good! Braiden also did really well (he plays baseball) and his team won too! I like to think we are good luck charms! HA!

No comments: