Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14

Day 14:A picture you love

I have too many pictures I love to just pick one, so here's several!








This is probably my most favorite picture. My friend Amber got this made for me to wear for my bachelorette party. She knew I didn't want some cheesy stuff to wear out so she thought long and hard about what to get. And since fishing is mine and Dave's thing, she came up with this. SOOOOO cute!!

We have another baby shower for Jenna tomorrow so I wanted to make sure I posted this first to dedicate a whole post to that. It's insane to think that in exactly one month and one day, Avery will be joining our family. It will be here before you know it!

On another side note, I learned a valuable wife lesson today. If your husband is the one who vacuums, he will fix the vacuum so that it actually works. I kept wondering why I was having problems with it. Now, what else is semi-broken around the house I can make ask him to use so he'll fix it? Hmmmmmmmm.......

No comments: