Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16 & 17


Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To

I am looking forward to the Ranger game tonight.
I am looking forward to getting new living room furniture.
I am looking forward to being an aunt (again).
I am looking forward to celebrating my 2 year anniversary with the hubby.
I am looking forward to Modern Family tonight.
I am looking forward to Christmas shopping this year.
I am looking forward to my car being payed off.
I am looking forward to one day surprising Dave with the news of him being a Dad.
I am looking forward to my next vacation (whenever that'll be).
I am really looking forward to the weather getting cold and winter clothes!

Day 16: Dream House

a formal living room and a family room
4 bedrooms
huge kitchen including an island, lots of cabinets, and two ovens
hardwood floors throughout
big laundry room
built in entertainment center
a dining room and breakfast nook
crown molding throughout the house
guest parking like at my parents :)

Obviously, you can tell this my dream house because Lord knows unless Dave and I win the lottery, this will not be happening anytime soon. Although, we have discussed building our next home and Dave thinks he is going to do most of the work to "save money". Isn't that cute? Ah, wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower!!

I love modern family...I do have to ask..how are you going to watch the game AND the show? I need your skills so I can do the same...we may be root for different teams though...hopefully tonight & the rest of the week will go by fast so we can be friends again :-)

Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com