Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A Picture of Your Friends

Elizabeth and I met at UOP and she is one of the sweetest people ever. Her and I clicked for several reasons. #1 We were both secretly hoping our then boyfriends would propose soon #2 We both love the Office #3 We both have silly sides and would just laugh and laugh together
Whitney is my neighbor and I'm so glad we hit it off. She is one of my best shopping buds! I can't wait till the end of November when we get to do some Christmas shopping together. She is a nurse at an elementary school so she is also our go to person when one of us in the cul-de-sac is sick. HA!
Katers. My college bud. If it can happen, it will....to her. Kate is one of a kind. Super funny, outgoing, and the life of the party. I have SO many great memories with Kate. She is a kindergarden teacher and so good at it!
Reagan and I have been friends for 10 years! We met at Roadhouse when we were both 18 and have been friends since. We are those friends who can go forever and ever without talking and it's completely fine when we get together.
Amber, Amber. We've been through a lot together. And have managed to come out on top. I think sometimes in life, you have to just accept people the way they are and choose to love them anyway. That's me and Amber. We just like each other for who we are, appreciate the fun we have together, know each other aren't perfect. She is one the best people I have in my life because she shows up to anything and everything. Wedding showers, baby showers, birthdays, graduations, you name it. Gotta love her.
Alex I met at work and she is hoot! No lie. This girl makes me laugh so freaking hard it's unreal. She calls me her old friend, she is only 21 for heaven's sake.
Kristen is my sister-in-law and I'm so thankful her and I get along and have formed a friendship. Being a twin, I know how important it is for your twin's significant other to get along with yours and I'm very thankful we do! She is very sweet and such a kind hearted person who has a crazy side to her at times! :) We have a good time together.
Emily is one of my oldest friends. She and I met in middle school at church and have somehow managed to stay friends throughout the years. She lives in California now but we talk when we can and always met up when she is in town. We just click. I can't explain it. And, I'm so proud that through choices and life experiences we have managed to be honest with one another and still love each other. That's true friendship!

I'll leave my friend's list at that. There will be a quiz later.
Good thing I didn't list all my friends. HA!!

No comments: